Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello!

Today I want to give some tip to those, who like or need to do clip art. I like to work perfectly, and if I cut any clip art, I’m working pixel by pixel and I think that each designer is working like me. I think also that all of you know this, but I still want to give it to those who didn’t know. Another words: how to be sure, that you did perfect work when cut something from background? Once I saw that after that I have separated something from it’s background the cleaned area(transparented background) is not clear…..

Look at this picture:


This is lace that I’ve cut with some different tools like selected color by color range, this lace is clear, the background is transparent, Isn’t it?

Look at this picture:


The red area show that my work wasn’t perfect. How I saw this? I’ve just added shadow to my element that was on transparent area yet, but not just shadow, I turned to write the “spread” percent to high volume and also opacity of the shadow.like this:


So this shadows helped me to see some so little areas that I’ve not erased, they were so little! But they had shadow and it helped me….Now you need to clean up those areas that have red color(shadow) you just go to menu select-color range- mark red color on you picture and you have red area selected, now just push delete button and clean with eraser some pixels, that has not go away.

Look, now you see the perfect work:


So before use elements that you have cut from their background, just make sure, that your work is perfect!

I hope that you found my little tip useful

No comments: